Thursday, September 27, 2012

Come Monday.....

Whew! This week has been so busy! I have been decorating the house for Fall, major cleaning (we are have D#2's birthday Saturday), getting auction baskets ready for the school, finishing up some crafty things so that I can decorate for Fall (will have some pics of that next week), & trying not to catch Dear Hubby's cold and I still have to bake a cake and make 50 sugar cookies before Saturday. But, I do have a detailed list of what I need to do and when, so....I'll get it all done, no problem! Tomorrow D#2 and I go on a field trip!! Johnny Appleseed's Farm (insert giddy dancing!!). I love those kind of field trips. You know....the fall kind that deals with apple seeds, pumpkins, hay rides and farm animals! I'll be back on Monday with some fun stuff to share.  Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a picture of a newly created mouse. He's reading a mouse size copy of the Poky Little Puppy under a quilt that Grandma Mouse made. He's not quite finished, I still have a few things to tweak, but here he is:
 
Have a wonderful day and rest of the week! Keep those 10 little crafty fingers busy!
Holly

6 comments:

  1. What a dear little mousie! I loved field trips when my kids were young...especially the zoo and the local pumpkin patch. Fall is my favorite time of year. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love field trips too. The kids are always so cute and ready to learn! We had alot of fun at the apple farm and even got to pet a pig! Have a great night!

      Delete
  2. Oh Holly! Have I told you enough already how absolutely talented I think you are! Your little mouse reading the Pokey Puppy is just too cute for words! I hope you had a wonderful day at the apple orchard. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth, Thank you! You always know how to brighten my day. We had a wonderful time at the apple farm! The children were so cute. They loved learning about Johnny Appleseed, feeding the chickens, hay riding, eating apple cider donuts, drinking cold apple cider and pig petting. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Have a great night!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh thats kissable cute!!!
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cheryl! I can't wait to finish him. Have a great night!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.