Monday, April 4, 2011

Wood, Paint and Fabric

Today I am going to share a custom order that I finished. These two "tooth keepsake dolls" are for sisters. The requested color was light purple. It has been a while since I have made any clothespin dolls. I had forgotten how much fun they are to make. I am now working on four more.
Above: First you start with some plain wooden: knobs, old fashion clothespins and stands and some naked teeth.


Above: Add a little paint and fabric and then ta-da.....

Above:...you get this!

Above: Don't they look like sisters? I hope the real sisters like them. They will now have somewhere to keep their lost tooth until the Tooth Fairy comes.
Hope everyone has an awesome day! My fingers are just itchin' to get out in the dirt and plant my garden, but I must wait a few more weeks. We are still having lows in the 30s.
Keep those fingers busy,
Holly

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love the purple gingham! Momma and I are looking at your blog together! Have a wonderful day sister!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that y'all are having fun!! Glad you are looking at my blog, makes me feel like I am right there with the two of you. Go shopping for me tomorrow and eat lunch at some fantastic little deli! Have fun, so glad that mom got to come I visit you! Miss and love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.