Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School Mouse

Little School Mouse is now listed on Etsy. Go and take a peek. I finally finished her books and apple.
Above: Oh no....a little worm is tagging along to school.

Above: zoom in and see the little eyes and mouth. He is tiny 1/4" long. He reminds me of Wormy, Oscar the Grouch's worm. His was orange though.

Above: Little books. They are glued together, but the pages really did turn. I also glued the book strap on, I was afraid that it would get lost.

Above: She can also hold the books by the book strap.
Thanks for looking and may your day be filled with lots of sunshine!!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.