Friday, January 9, 2015

Brrrrr....It's Cold!

Have you had a chance to peek at the new freebie over at Bunny Hill? If not, head on over there now to get your fill of the most adorable snowman!! Over the course of the next 12 months, Ms. Anne will be releasing a new snowman design for you to stitch up on a heart each month. So adorable. I bought my reds and white flannel today and can't wait to get started. 
(photo Bunny Hill from pinterest)

D#2 and I have been busily filling February pencil orders. 
Lips, mustaches, fur and pencils. Getting us in the mood for Valentine's Day!
Have a wonderful crafty night,
Holly


3 comments:

  1. Happy creating! Always happy to see updates on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see a post on your site. Couldn't believe Liz had none. Well, actually I could. Holidays are wonderful but draining. Love, mo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ! How stinking cute it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.