Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye, 2014!


Baby New Year and Father Time say "Happy New Year!".
Make your own, link here.

Happy New Year!! Thank you so much for following my blog and always encouraging me. I love reading your comments/emails so much and I do appreciate each and everyone. I am sorry that I have been very sporadic with posts. Family takes up a huge part of my life as it should. My two Etsy stores also take up a majority of my time especially during the holidays and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my two stores and have a blast with both of them. D#2 helps with the second store. This year I plan to blog a little more and craft a little more than last year. I would love to have a Crafty Friday a few times a month maybe more :) I am sorry that I didn't get the December mystery craft posted but I am going to shoot for January. This way you will be early for 2015 Christmas. I hope that each and everyone of you had the Merriest of Christmases. We visited grandparents in Alabama. My daughters, sisters, nieces, mom,  & I all went antiquing for an afternoon and then just enjoyed family & food. We also went to see Night at the Museum 3. Fun times!!!
Hope your year is jam packed with crafty business and fun stuff! Don't be a stranger, let me hear from you time to time:)
Happy New Year, dear friends,
Holly


5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a crafty and creative 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your little new years friends!
    heres to another bloggy crafty year!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baby New Year is adorable, as all new babies are! Happy New Year, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby. So cute. Here's to a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby. So cute. Here's to a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.