Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lost Tooth

It was an exciting time today at church. D2 lost her tooth in Sunday School. She is so excited, even though this is the 2nd tooth that she has lost. Hopefully the Tooth Fairy will remember to come tonight. She use to forget a lot when the other kids were little. And miraculously mom would always find the money under the bed. Go figure.

Last night we had nice little hot dog roast in the fire pit. The big kids each had a friend over to roast hot dogs and eat. The weather is so nice and cool now. I know it won't be long until cold weather is here, so we need to enjoy this while we can.
Hope y'all had an awesome weekend. I promise to get the recipes up in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.