Thursday, May 15, 2014

Having A Quilty Kind Of Day


Cutting, sewing, painting, stitching, measuring.....can you guess what I have been up to? Here are some more hints:




Yep. It's that time of year again. Making hand print teacher quilt. I will show you the finished project as soon as I finish the binding. I had to do the quilt a little different this year. There are 22 students in the class, so wonky quilt squares for each hand print was out of the question. That would have been a massive quilt! But I think this quilt came out just as cute. I hope to finish the binding this week because school's out at the end of next week. Yikes! Better get my thimble and get busy!
Have a wonderful night,
Holly


4 comments:

  1. Looks adorable! Have fun! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more. What a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I'm excited to see more!! :) Happy sweet Friday to you! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the quilt?
    Love the little hands with blackberries. Too cute.
    Yum. Love mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.