Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! from my craftroom to yours!

Precious card made for me by Jenny of Jenny's Heart (if you want to check out what I sent her for our Valentine swap head on over to her blog-sorry forgot to take pictures). I love everything about this card: buttons, colors, vintage Valentines and even a secret felt envelope on back! Inside the envelope is a sweet lion vintage Valentine. Thanks a million Jenny! I have enjoyed displaying this Valentine so much that I am going to put it on my craftroom shelf to enjoy year round.

Have a wonderful Valentiney day,
Holly



4 comments:

  1. Darling card. Darling love bug! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuute! Hope your day was full of lovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and darling card she made you!! I'll have to go visit her and see the swap goodness! :) Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.