Saturday, September 7, 2013

Creature Feature Friday On A Saturday: Frankenstein and His Bride

Creature Feature Friday patterns coming soon. We have had a very busy week this past week. D#2 turned 8 yesterday and we celebrated with friends at school and then went out to eat dinner. Today we went to an estate/yard sale, did some birthday shopping and tonight friends are coming over for dinner. I am falling behind on my blogging, so please bear with me. 
Chris and Carolyn guessed right!! The next patterns are Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein. Those movies are scary fun, but I really loved Mel Brooks' "Young Frankenstein". It is a kooky movie and if you watch it, keep an eye on Igor's hump. It changes sides throughout the movie. 



See the little Lab Notes book to the left on the trinket box? Zoom in. I will show you how to make it when I upload the pattern next week. It is so simple.

If you are brave enough and want to chuckle at a kooky movie just click on it. I hope that it is not too corny for you :) Warning Gene Wilder is crazy!, but then again, I guess he is really crazy in all of his movies. I love how he says his name "That's Fron-ken-steen". 


Have a wonderful weekend,
Holly

6 comments:

  1. That is the cutest Frankenstein I have ever seen! His bride is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, thanks for checking in on me, I am starting to feel so much better and very thankful to have such wonderful friends. I am so thrilled to have had the surgery behind me now. I have much to be thankful for! I love your latest Halloween creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying your trick or treat ornaments. My husband is a big monster movie fan, so I am VERY familiar with these guys. Thanks for sharing these ghouls with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.