Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Classic Creature Feature: Frankenstein and His Bride Pattern

I have finally finished all of the Fall decorating. But the house is in a mess! We are having wood floors installed and since we are such diyers it is taking us a while. Hopefully we will have it all finished by this weekend and I will be able to take you on a little Fall decorating tour. 

Here's the pattern for Frankenstein and His Bride. Hope you have a wonderful time making them. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 




-------------------------------------

I promise to post his lab book soon. I have been sick since Friday of last week and as of yesterday feel much better! Just a Fall cold with fever, chills, vertigo (yea....bent over to plug something in on Friday and bumped my head hard on the wall, so weird, I couldn't judge the how far the wall was because my ears were so stopped up. Like I said, weird.). But I am so much better today. 

I hope that each and every one of you have a most wonderful vertigo free day!
Holly

8 comments:

  1. Very cute bride and groom. Feel better. Vertigo is not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,
    Thank you for sharing the cute patterns! And I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Thanks for sharing and I hope you feel better soon! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute couple Holly. Sorry I haven't commented lately. I stop by, but just haven't had the time to comment with everyone. Here's hoping your aches and pains are all better now and you're back in full creative production.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really cute!!!
    I have discovered your blog from Noia land.
    I am your follower now, your blog is really magic and cute.
    I invite you to visit my blog: http://elbuhocosturero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I missed this post! Love these two new characters!! Both so adorable, I just love Frankinsteins face, too sweet!! Hopefully you're feeling much better now!! (: Hope you have a lovely fall week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been missing you alot and wishing we could have a November Christmas craft along together! Sending love to each of you and hoping to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw you created pdf patterns! Way to go Sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.