Monday, November 28, 2011

Cabin Fever

We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving in the Mountains of South Carolina. We rented this little cabin for 5 days. It was very small. One bedroom with a kitchen-living room combo. Very quaint and tiny. We had so much fun. Just relaxing and hanging out with family.
Above: Cabin 13. Very isolated.

Above: To the left of the photo is the living room with fireplace. Top right is the bathroom, small sitting area with red recliner and the white thing in the lower right corner is the stove.

Above: Better view is t-tiny little kitchen. Right side of the picture-you can see a little of the bedroom door.

Above: Beautiful fireplace, made from native stone.





The cabins were so cute and very clean. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Government funding has been cut for this lovely campground and cabins. I hope that private funds can keep this beautiful place a float. We plan to go back maybe in the summer and fall again. Fun times!!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow and I will show you all of my antique treasures I found. Fresh from the mountains of South Carolina.
Holly

2 comments:

  1. This looks so peaceful! I'm glad y'all had such a great time and it makes me want to go to the mountains! Love you! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! What fun memories you can make on trips like that.

    Can't wait to see the goodies you brought home...

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.