Thursday, June 16, 2011

Finally......Time for Blogging!

Boy, sure is nice to be back on schedule. The past few weeks have been a whirl wind. With school winding down, teacher gifts to be made, D#1 graduating from High School, D#2 graduating from preschool and Son getting his learners permit and driving us crazy.....ahem....I mean wanting to drive us everywhere and I mean everywhere.
I am in the process of relisting some things on Etsy and adding some new stuff. I have a few more things I want to list and probably won't get that done until this weekend.
Anyway, here's some pictures and I promise that I will get a "good" post in sometime this weekend :)
New listing on Etsy. Chef Mouse on his Cupcake Pincushion.
Two pins are included: sprinkle container and spoon with icing.

Mouse is only 2" from the tip of his hat to the tips of his toes.



D#1's graduation. She's the one in the purple.

Above: What in the world? She blurred...... Thank goodness for the professionals. I'll order my picture tomorrow.

Above: the traditional hat throw.

Have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow,
Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.