Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day + Bowling = Family FUN!


We had a lot of fun on Mother's Day. The kids and DH took me bowling. I didn't win, but had so much fun. Usually when we take these "family outings", the kids fight. Not so that day. They were on their best behavior. We then went out to eat at Fudrucker's. They mainly serve hamburgers, chicken, & salads. I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day! I feel so blessed to have such a loving and caring family. I do miss getting together with my mom, sisters and mother-in-law on this special day to help them celebrate.
Above: Looking to see who's turn it is.

Above: Sweet little D#2, she "granny" bowled.

Above: Son putting a spin on the ball. The score board also kept a mph on your ball. Son and Hubby both got over 19mph. It quit working after that :(

Above: Hubby's gonna get that strike!!

Above: D#1 did real well. She had her form and release down pat!
We need to get out and enjoy more of this family time together. D#1 graduates from high school soon.
Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day!
Holly

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet Daughter #1, Loved your post about the wonderful Mother's Day you had. So much fun. Thank you for putting the pics on your blog - loved everyone's bowling form, especially Maddi's. Where were you? I get so much pleasure from reading your and Liz's blogs. I usually check 4 or more times a week. I haven't looked for your linens but will try to remember to tomorrow.
    Give my love to your dear family, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun...hhmmmm I seem to remember one particular bowling outing where Dear Hubby made the whole bowling alley come off its foundation when his bowling shoes came out from underneath him!!! Will never forget that....fun times! Loved looking at the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.