Thursday, October 10, 2019

Change


A season of change. The blog has a new name, something that I have been contemplating for a while now. I love the story of the little red hen. She worked so hard all by herself. While I do love the help of others I also enjoy figuring out how to do something on my own.

Cotton and wool. Made this little quilt in 2016. It is so cute! Colors inspired by Pumpkin Patch Primitives. 

Lantern bow with cross stitched medallion. Pattern by Brenda Gervais.


This was a fun and quick stitch! It is Hands on Design. Very fun stitch using substitute colors that I had in my stash.

Handmade spider with fuzzy/fluffy body.

To use this most of the year, I replaced the pumpkins in the door with chickens and the pumpkins on the hill with sunflowers.

28 ct coffee/tea dyed monaco using called for threads.



Fall ready Hoosier. 

Hands on Design using Priscilla Blain's finishing inspirations and Javagirl Stitches youtube tutorial on bow making!


Stitched years ago. Scissors keep.

Happy stitching,
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.