Saturday, February 6, 2016

Finally Finished My Barn!

I have finally finished my Bee In My Bonnet Barn Quilt. I have ordered some more material for the back and then it is off to the quilters. I plan on hanging it in my living room.
Still needed to sew these rows together.

Tractor quilt label.


Finally finished. In this picture I needed to add the last border. Off to the quilter's. Thank you so much Lori Holt for an amazing quilt pattern. I just love the barns!

The kiddo and I made this sweet little fawn for a friend's birthday present. It is a pattern by Fantastic Toys. 

We also made a pillowcase for another friend's birthday. Kiddo drew the picture of an elephant, I enlarged it, cute it out of some minky fabric and then stitched it on to a pillowcase we made.

Pupster enjoying our recent snow.


Kiddo out "sledding".


Now on to the next project: Lori Holt's Bloom quilt!


Hope everyone is having a warm and productive winter!
Keep those fingers warm by keeping them busy,
Holly

4 comments:

  1. Oh Holly - I just love, love, love your Barn Quilt! Sooooo pretty. I have made on barn and one tractor for little wallhangings. I love these sweet patterns by Lori, too. I just got the calendar and 3 more potholder size patterns. Now, I just need to go SEW! For me it's the getting started - not the finishing. The little deer you made is ADORABLE! and the pillowcase, too. When you hang up your quilt on the wall, can you show us? I am wondering how I would do that at my house. Maybe over my vintage stove? What is the fabric you are using for your "Bloom" quilt? It's so nice to see you are being creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cuteness in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your barn quilt turned out awesome. It is to funny I was just thinking about my barn quilt yesterday. I still need to quilt it. Hopefully I can get to quilting it soon.
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. that turned out wonderfully! looking forward to your next one!
    happy day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.