Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Have Been Bitten.....

I have been bitten by the Pinterest bug. Sorry I haven't posted in a while....it can be addictive. I finally figured out how to link the Pinterest button onto this blog. It's in the upper right corner. Just click on it and it should take you to my Pinterests. Pinterest is sort of like a big scrapbook that you can share photos with others. It is mainly pictures with explainations of what the picture is about. I found this site to be very helpful in organizing all of my pictures that I have collected from all over the internet. I did have them stored in My Pictures file on my computer but they were not very well organized. Now they are!
Have a great day,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. You're so right! I saw your post about Pinterest and decided to see what all the fuss was about. Now I'm wanting to pin away but I need to wait until I'm on a public wifi (here at home I pay for what I download, so I have to ration it out).

    Thanks for the heads up!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.