Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yellow Yarn and Pink Wool....

Here's a little project that I am working on for Spring. Better hurry though....our daffodils are popping up. Tulips, too. This picture shows some of the supplies used. I am now working on prototypes or really just trial and errors. Love the creative part of this, if only it will come out as I imagine it.
Wool, yarn-pompoms, dental floss, scissors, paper, embroidery floss and some other stuff that I haven't used yet.
Have a great night and keep those pincushions handy and needles sharp ;)
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I treasure each and every one in my heart. I love reading them. Time often prevents me from responding to each comment but rest assured they are very precious to me.